While the increase in the use of technology in business has boosted growth, rapid changes have also created widespread concern that only a few will reap the rewards. How can leaders ensure that innovative growth benefits all stakeholders?
• Hal Gregersen, Executive Director, MIT Leadership Center, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA
• Raj Kapoor, Chief Strategy Officer, Lyft, USA
• Rina Gee Kupferschmid-Rojas, Global Head, Sustainable Investing; Managing Director, UBS (USA), USA; Young Global Leader
• Kush Saxena, Executive Vice-President, Strategy and Corporate Development, Mastercard, USA
• Catherine Cheney, West Coast Correspondent, Devex, USA