Filmed October 27 at the 2016 ULI Fall Meeting in Dallas, Texas.
ULI is launching a comprehensive new program dedicated to the design and construction of energy-efficient tenant space. Through how-to guides, videos, and case studies, this program shows occupiers of space and their corporate facility managers, mechanical and electrical engineers, architects, and brokers how to integrate energy efficiency into design and construction with investments that pay for themselves and produce monitored and verifiable returns.
We introduced our work on this front and shared real-world examples already employed by leaders in this arena like JPMorgan Chase, the Empire State Building, CalPERS, and the city of Austin at the “Energy Efficiency and Investment Returns: The Critical Role of Tenants” session during the 2016 ULI Fall Meeting.
Learn more about TEOP at http://tenantenergy.uli.org/
• Patrick L. Phillips, Urban Land Institute
• Jason Hartke, U.S. Department of Energy
• Denise Kuehn, Austin Energy
• Anthony E. Malkin, Empire State Realty Trust Inc.
• Ray Quartararo, J.P. Morgan Chase, Co.
• Eric Schlenker, California Public Employees Retirement System (CALPERS)